If you’ve been following me for a few months, you may remember I posted a summer bucket list (read that HERE). I am really happy to say that I completed most of the things on that list(and quite a bit more to be honest).
This summer was the best of my life. And you all know how much I love fall, so I’m ready to make this fall the best one yet.
Other than the conventional pumpkin carving, apple cider drinking, and reading tucked under warm blankets, this is what I am going to check off the bucket list this fall.
- Hike the mountains in New Hampshire surrounded by fall foliage
- Get lost in a big ass corn maze
- Read 4 books
- Go to a new coffee shop once a week
- Bake vegan fall treats
- Go to an indie pop concert
- Find the perfect pair of fall boots
- Go apple picking
- Shop more farm stands
- Go on a haunted hayride (as someone who is horrified of all things horror, this may be difficult)
- Go on a mini weekend road trip
Be sure to follow my instagram @apinchofprofanity to keep up with my fall adventures! If you have any other fun fall activities you think I should add to my list, please let me know in the comments!
Connect with me!